Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

This site is a collection of writings from some of the students I work with. Click on profile to find a list of more authors and stories.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Coyotes and Coon Dogs


















I took my coon dog pup "Ruff "out hunting last week. He had treed a coon. Then about 15 coyotes came up on him and the other dogs. We did not find "Ruff" til the next night. He had a cut on his head and leg. A church group on a hay ride found him on Dry Branch where we let him out at the night before. I looked for "Ruff" all night then went home to sleep. I was tickled to death when they called to say they found him. "Ruff" was worn out but happy to see me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Hey Gary, I am glad you got your dog back. He was smart to go back to where you left him.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home